SkyHooks NZ are fully committed to ensuring no harm comes to anyone during our lifting operations. We pride ourselves on delivering ‘common sense’ practical & theoretical training to all our franchisees. This includes tests with ‘Critical Objectives’ which ensure our Minicrane operators are fully aware of all risks & their mitigation while operating their Minicrane.
Health & Safety Policy Summary:
- Each SkyHooks 4×4 Minicrane Operator has undergone & passed industry standard training making them fully qualified to operate their Minicrane & rig their loads (Unit Standards 16617 & 30072). In addition to the mandatory Unit Standards, each operator also undergoes the SkyHooks NZ Training Program which includes both classroom-based, simulated practical & on the job training.
- All SkyHooks Minicrane Operators have a custom made lift plan & hazard analysis booklet to suit our Minicrane, this booklet helps identify & manage all risks associated with the specific job they are carrying out
- All SkyHooks Minicranes are equipped with First Aid Kits & Fire Extinguishers to ensure that if the worst happens we are ready to deal with the situation
- All SkyHooks Minicranes are fully certified and carry a certificate of compliance, you can request this certificate be presented for viewing by our Minicrane Operator at any time
- SkyHooks NZ & its franchisees are members of the HazardCo group for support in ensuring we understand legislation & compliance. We make use of HazardCo’s smartphone app for risk assessment, reporting & vehicle checks. A copy of our full H & S Policy can be requested if required by emailing email@example.com